-->

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

PAPER TULIP PICTURE TUTORIAL

      Spring is my most favorite time of year! The smell & sound of rain, harmonious birds, and new plant life - specifically, daffodils and tulips. I always get giddy seeing the first few flowers peek from the thawing earth and when they bloom I go nuts with excitement! I'm looking forward to coloring up my life from this paper tulip tutorial.It's easy, and a creative outlet to enjoy this season. Get crafty with your kids and celebrate! 

 Materials:

  • Paper (several colors)
  • Scissors
  • Glue


Instructions:

  • Cut even squares (tulip tops)
  • Fold tulip tops into 1/8ths
  • Cut a small slit on fold of 4 sides of square
  • Fold, manipulate and glue according to pictures


STEP 1 


STEP 2



STEP 3


STEP 4




Source

No comments:

Post a Comment